18th April 2014, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I give MPSC exam having below 50% in graduation?

Please sir tell me answer in yes or no my quetion,i have below 50% in graduation i am elible to give the mpsc exam?

4th May 2014, 07:11 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I give MPSC exam having below 50% in graduation?

MPSC stands for Maharastra public service commission and this is best to apply for public services. These jobs are secure so most of the people tried to get these jobs.

And as you tell that you have below 50% marks in graduation then i am sorry you are not eligible for those jobs but if you are belongs to reserved category then you may apply for these services.

If you belongs to reserved category then you should have minimum 45% marks and these exams are very tough exams so you should do hard work for clear these exams so do hard work to get good job.

And for this there are lots of books available in market you can purchase them for the preparation. And if you want to clear the MPSC exam then you have to do hard work. For MPSC the candidate should have minimum graduation with minimum 50% marks and for the SC/ST they need minimum 45% marks to apply.

So, if you are eligible then you have to do hard work there is very tough competition so you have to do honestly hard work and give your most of the time for study after that you may clear these exams.
15th May 2015, 10:38 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Can I give MPSC exam having below 50% in graduation?

The eligibility criteria for MPSC is as follows :

* The candidate should be a citizen of India.

* The candidate should have completed graduation through any stream under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least form a recognized university.

* The candidate should be of 21 years at least at the time of application.

* The candidate should be physically and medically fit.

Since you fulfill the above criteria, you are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?