18th April 2014, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for PCS having gaps in my graduation?

I am 30 years old ,i had appear for B.a. fina in2009 and i got reappear in one exam but i will clear my graduation by 2014.it means i have gap in my graduation.i want to know that by all that am i eligible for pcs?

29th April 2014, 11:08 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for PCS having gaps in my graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 30 years old ,i had appear for B.a. fina in2009 and i got reappear in one exam but i will clear my graduation by 2014.it means i have gap in my graduation.i want to know that by all that am i eligible for pcs?

Hey friend,

PCS stands for Public Service Commission

The Public service commission is conducted by various states and it is conducted for candidates to join in various posts in State Government.For applying for the PSC exam there are certain criteria's which is needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam and they may include such as:
  • Nationality
  • Age Limit
  • Education Qualification

You can even apply for the UPSC exam which stands for Union Public Service Commission which is conducted all over India.The UPSC exam consists of various entrance exams for various posts.

Only after when you complete your Graduation you can apply for any of the exams available.And most of all you need to satisfy all the criteria's available for the exam in order to be eligible.Regarding the age limit you have to satisfy the age limit needed and there are certain age relaxation for other category candidates.

ALL THE BEST
15th May 2015, 10:35 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Am I eligible for PCS having gaps in my graduation?

The eligibility criteria for the PSCs is as follows :

* The candidate should be a citizen of India.

* The candidate should have completed graduation through any stream under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least form a recognized university.

* The candidate should be of 21 years at least and at the most 32 years for a general candidate at the time of application.

* The candidate should be physically and medically fit.

Since you have completed your graduation by the time and you fall in the age limited, you are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?