19th November 2016, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue MCA after completing graduation with B.Com?

Respected Sir, I have completed B.Com and after completing it I want to pursue MCA. I am very much interested in IT field so I want to know can I pursue MCA after completing graduation with B.Com? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue MCA after completing my Graduation with B.Sc (Chemistry? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  2. Can I pursue MCA after completing B.Com? I am doing 2nd year B.Com
  3. Which course is better between CS and ICWA? Can I do CCNA course after completing B.Com in Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to pursue M.Tech after completing BCA without MCA, M.Sc or B.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue MCA after completing B.Sc scoring 78% marks? Do I need to appear for ICET exam for admission?
  6. Which courses are available to pursue after completing MCA? How can I apply for the course?
  7. Can I pursue PhD after completing MCA? If yes then What is the process?
  8. Can I do Graduation and MCA at the same time from two different universities?
  9. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  10. How can I apply for B.Ed course after completing Graduation? How much should I score in my Graduation to pursue B.Ed course?
  11. Can I go for MCA or CDAC after completing graduation in B.Com?
  12. Can I pursue B.Ed after completing graduation with 45% marks?
  13. MS in abroad after completing MCA through correspondence?
  14. Can I pursue my Graduation with B.Sc course after completing my Diploma in IT? -- [New]
  15. Will it be a problem for me to get a good job after completion of MCA of not scoring 1st class in 12th Class?
  16. Which are the courses that I can opt after passing 12th commerce?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue MCA after completing High Schools? If not then what do I have to do first?
  18. Can MCA and MBA in finance go together? What is the value of MCA through distance?
20th November 2016, 04:23 PM
Sweet6
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I pursue MCA after completing graduation with B.Com?

Yes , definitely you can pursue MCA after completing B.Com.

MCA is Master in Computer Application.The duration of this course is two years.

You can pursue MCA after completing B.Com if you satisfy the eligibility criteria are

You must have a bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognised university or Mathematics as one of the subject in 12th or graduation.

You must have minimum 50% marks in your graduation.

Some colleges take entrance exam to consider candidates for admission in MCA.
20th November 2016, 05:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed B.Com and after completing it I want to pursue MCA. I am very much interested in IT field so I want to know can I pursue MCA after completing graduation with B.Com? If yes then please tell me the procedure.
After completion of B.Com degree, you are not eligible for MCA course.

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E in CSE/IT, BCA, B,Sc in CS/IT, B.Sc in Mathematics are eligible for MCA course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
20th November 2016, 06:26 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

MCA stands for Master of Computer Application and it is two year master's degree course.

The required qualification to appear for examination to get admission in course is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must have mathematics as main paper in 10+2.

Candidate must have minimum 55 % ( varies with universities) to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?