8th January 2012, 05:29 PM
montaj

Job in Durg Area after completing B.A in West Bengal?

Hellow sir ' i,montaj. I need a job in Durg area(C.G). I am complit my B.A in west bengal
under culcuatta univercity.
Qulifition; B.A Genaral Passed

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  2. Which AIEEE colleges can I get with a rank of 1,20,000?
  3. Which is the best diploma mechanical engineering job placement consultancy in West Bengal?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  6. Am I eligible for government job in West Bengal after completing BSc in Maths form CMJ university
  7. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  8. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  9. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  10. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  11. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  12. Does a candidate of other state eligible to do Graduation in West Bengal? -- [New]
  13. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  14. List of best schools in West Bengal to get admission for 11th Commerce?
  15. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
  16. List of the government colleges of B.Ed in Kolkata?
  17. Any government job opportunities in West Bengal?
  18. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
30th January 2013, 08:45 PM
gauraansh

Default Re: Job in Durg Area after completing B.A in West Bengal?

After doing B.A. it is difficult to enter drug area,if you want to become doctor then you have to do medical course and if you want to open your medical store then you should atleast have B.pharma degree without this degree you don't get permission to open medical store.The only way to connect to drug field is that you become MR[medical representative] and visit to doctors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?