6th March 2015, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear if failed in 1st attempt of JEE Main?

Respected Sir,
If I failed in JEE Main in first attempt
so can I give JEE Main again?
Kindly let me know as soon as possible
Thank you in advance.

8th March 2015, 11:52 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear if failed in 1st attempt of JEE Main?

Yes, definitely you can reappear in JEE Main examination, if you had disqualified in your first attempt of JEE Main examination. The maximum number of attempts allowed to appear in JEE Main examination is three times that too in three consecutive years after completion of your 12th standard. Since, you had qualified in your first attempt of JEE Main examination, you can qualify JEE Main examination by appearing in second or third attempt of JEE Main examination.
8th March 2015, 01:14 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can reappear for JEE main exam, if you have failed in your first attempt. That's because the minimum of attempts for each candidate is limited to 3, So, each candidate can use his/her three attempts to qualify in JEE main exam. You have appeared for JEE main exam only once, So, you can use your next two attempts to qualify in JEE main exam.
9th April 2015, 08:32 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, the maximum number of attempts for JEE is 3, for the consecutive 3 years including the 12th appearing year.

No matter if you have qualified in the 1st attempt, you have 2 more chances left for JEE.
13th April 2015, 06:48 PM
kunalroy89

One can appear 3 times for JEE Mains for 3 consecutive years starting from the year of passing 12th till next 2year.
If you have failed to pass in the 1st attempt,you still have 2 more attempts.

But do not take this casually as the year gap between 12th and start of B.Tech creates problems in getting jobs many a times.
Try seriously and work hard for the next attempt at JEE Mains.All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?