1st May 2016, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities to do graduation in 1 year? How to do it?

How can i do graduation in 1 year.i also have a gap of 8 ys after 12th because our personal & finanical problem? Can you please help me on the same? I really want to complete my graduation soon and in a easier way. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Career possibilities after Architecture? How to pursue masters abroad with scholarship?
  2. What are the possibilities to do Under and Post Graduation together as a Double degree?
  3. Is there any scope to become an IPS after doing BBA? Are there any possibilities to get a government job?
  4. What are the possibilities to get a government job after completion of graduation in Psychology?
  5. Can I complete graduation from IGNOU if I have backlogs in TY.B.Com course?
  6. What are the possibilities available to apply for graduation course after completion HSC long back?
  7. What should I do after completion of BA graduation?
  8. How to take MSW after completing graduation? What is the possibility of the course?
  9. What are the chances after diploma to do engineering in other states in best institutes?
  10. Fee details along with hostel charges of Sharda University for M.Tech Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering
  12. Possibilities to get scholarship after M.Tech 2nd year and with 45 marks in GATE?
  13. What are the possibilities for me to get into Companies having scored 56% in BE with EC stream?
  14. Is there any possibilities to get a job after finishing BSc(EC)?
  15. What are the possibilities to get admission in any government university of West Bengal after scoring 541 rank in JECA
  16. I have done 12th after completing graduation, is it possible to get admission in 3 years of LLB course after graduation?
  17. What is the eligibility to get admitted in IIST? Is there any entrance exam for IIST? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibilities and availabilities of Internship Project for Mechanical engineering student in Kolkata?
1st May 2016, 02:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities to do graduation in 1 year? How to do it?

No, it is not possible to do Graduation in one year. The minimum duration of any Graduation course is 3 years to 4 years. None of the colleges/universities offers Graduation course of one year. If you are not able to do Graduation by attending the college regularly then, you can do Graduation course in Correspondence or Distance mode.
1st May 2016, 03:28 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibilities to do graduation in 1 year? How to do it?

There is no such graduation course of 1 year and so I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for any such graduation course as there ain't any. You might however opt for one year Diploma courses but not graduation course.

Moreover, you might not be eligible to get admission in regular mode of education, however you might get admission in any such open Universities and can very much pursue your course from there.
2nd May 2016, 01:01 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can i do graduation in 1 year.i also have a gap of 8 ys after 12th because our personal & finanical problem? Can you please help me on the same? I really want to complete my graduation soon and in a easier way. Awaiting for the response.
Sorry, it is not possible to do Graduation in one year. The minimum duration of the graduation course in India is minimum three years and maximum four years based on college. You can study the course in correspondence mode, so that you cannot spend 3 years in college. You can only appear for the examinations. The course is available in many universities in correspondence mode in India like,
15th June 2016, 12:56 PM
Expert king

No, it is not possible to complete graduation in one year.
And no universities in india provide degree in one year.
The minimum duration to complete the graduation is 3 years.
And I think you are not eligible for doing degree in regular mode because of your age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?