21st September 2015, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Bachelors of Finance Management after completing 12th? Detailed information and scope of this course?

Friends,
May I get the complete information about Bachelors of Finance Management?What is the scope for it? Can I pursue this course after 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and entrance exam to study Master of Finance and Acocunting course? Scope of this course?
  2. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  3. What is the scope of BS Accounting and Finance
  4. Detailed information and scope of Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com graduate?
  5. Entrance exams to study PhD in Finance for MBA candidate? Detailed information about it?
  6. Which course is good for me after T.Y.B.Com?
  7. Which is better to study among MBA(IT) and DBA after completing B.Sc(IT)? Detailed information about MBA(IT) course?
  8. Detailed information, scope and benefits of studying B.Pharmacy for 12th Science student?
  9. Can i join MBA program in Operations or any other relevant course after completion of BCA?
  10. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  11. Which course is best suited for MBA, B.Com or BBM? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan for study MBA in Finance?
  13. Detailed information about universities offering Ph.D in Finance in India?
  14. Detailed information and scope of BF.Sc course for 12th Science student?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course?
  16. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance through BMS degree after completing 12th Commerce?
  17. PGDFM Course Details
  18. Detailed information about Bachelor Of Hotel Management? Documents required at the time of admission for Nepali student?
29th November 2015, 06:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Bachelors of Finance Management after completing 12th? Detailed information and scope of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
May I get the complete information about Bachelors of Finance Management?What is the scope for it? Can I pursue this course after 12th?
Yes, of course you are eligible for Bachelor of Finance Management after completing 12th standard.

Bachelor of Finance is an Bachelor Degree course in Finance specialization. The duration of the course is three years, which is divided into six semesters. This course is suitable for those candidates who are interested to make their career in Banking, Insurance and Financial sectors. By doing this course the candidate can gain knowledge of capital market.

Eligibility Criteria:

- Aspirants should have passed plus two in any stream from a recognized board or recognized educational Institution. Aspirant must secure a minimum aggregate of 50% in 12th board exam.

- Those who are appearing for 12th board exam in March/April also eligible to apply.

There is good scope available for Bachelors of Finance Management. Once, after completing this Bachelors of Finance Management course one can pursue for various Master Degree course such as,

- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Chartered Accountant
- Company Secretary etc.

The applicant can also apply for Job opportunities in Banking, Insurance, and other Financial Institutions etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?