22nd July 2015, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and scope of Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com graduate?

Hello,
I have completed my B.Com Honours this year. I want to know about the details of Diploma of Banking and Finance course and also I want to know about there scope. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com graduate?
  2. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  3. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  4. Detailed information and entrance exam to study Banking and Finance Diploma course?
  5. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  6. Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India?
  7. How to do diploma course in Banking and Finance from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance?
  8. What is the fee structure of IFBI course? When will it be started?
  9. Is there scope for ICWA after 3 years from now? Should I do plain B.Com or B.Com in Marketing or Finance?
  10. Eligibility for IFBI courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed information and fee structure of Banking Diploma course for B.Sc(Maths) graduate?
  12. Career prospects of Diploma in Banking & Finance course?
  13. Can I apply for IFBI program?
  14. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  15. What is the admission procedure followed for IFBI course after completion of Graduation?
  16. Entrance exam to study PG Diploma in Banking and Finance in Mumbai for B.Com graduate?
  17. What should I do after completion of BBM degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which is better to study among PG Diploma in Banking and Finance and M.Com for B.Com graduate? -- [New]
24th July 2015, 03:52 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Detailed information and scope of Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com graduate?

The course of PG Diploma of Banking and Finance is a very good course and you can opt for the course as a lot of job openings are there once you have completed the course of PG Diploma in Banking and Finance.
There are a lot of Banking and Finance Companies who recruit from the colleges where PG Diploma courses in Banking are conducted.
So you can opt for the course as there are a lot of companies which are there to recruit students of who have completed the course of PG Diploma of Banking and Finance.
8th May 2017, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information and scope of Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com graduate?

Want to know about job opportunity after diploma in banking. Is there any entrance exam to be cleared like bank clerical post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?