13th April 2015, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information and entrance exam to study Master of Finance and Acocunting course? Scope of this course?

Dear Sir,
I have passed my B.Com with the percentage of 70 over all. I am thinking to join Master of Finance and Acocunting course. Can you give complete information about MFA course and entrance exams for admission?
Also tell me scope of this course?

Related Questions:
22nd September 2016, 02:27 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Detailed information and entrance exam to study Master of Finance and Acocunting course? Scope of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have passed my B.Com with the percentage of 70 over all. I am thinking to join Master of Finance and Acocunting course. Can you give complete information about MFA course and entrance exams for admission?
Also tell me scope of this course?

The students who have completed Bachelor’s in Commerce/Accounting/Management/Economics with at least 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the Master in Finance and Accounting (M.F.A) course. The admission will be done on the basis of entrance examination in some institutions. The course duration is two years. The students after the course can work in banks, mutual funds, stock broking companies, asset management companies, other finance related organizations, insurance companies, investment companies, customs department, consulting companies etc. The course is available in the following institutions;

Bangalore University - Website Link

Indian Academy College - Website Link

Bangalore City College - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?