24th March 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Graduation for 1 year if completed Diploma in ECE?

Hello,
I have completed my Diploma in ECE
Now I want to apply for Graduation but not B.Tech.
I want to complete my Graduation in one year.
Kindly tell me about course in Graduation for one year.

5th April 2015, 12:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Graduation for 1 year if completed Diploma in ECE?

I am extremely sorry to state that it is not possible to complete normal graduation course in one year after diploma course provided you are opting for full time degree course. The lateral entry scheme is for B.Tech/B.E course and if you want to pursue normal full time graduation course, you need to do it for the entire period which is usually of three years. However, if you want to do it in one year, you need to pursue correspondence or part time graduation degree course. Otherwise you need to switch to some other disciplines and pursue one year graduation course.
6th April 2015, 12:25 PM
amanshrivastava98

No, if you have completed the diploma in ECE and if you want to get into the BE then this process is called the Lateral Entry Scheme.

In this scheme you will get admitted into the BE directly in the 2nd year and you have to study all the remaining years.

There is no such procedure following which you can complete your graduation in just 1 year.
7th April 2015, 04:44 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

No, Their no such college or University which offer One year Graduation course.
As you completed your Diploma with ECE( Electronics and Communication Engineering ). So you are eligible to apply for 3 years Graduation course.
I suggest to get admission in B.E or B.Tech through Lateral entry that will be the best for you.
7th April 2015, 10:58 PM
kunalroy89

You will not be allowed to finish graduation in 1 year.You need to give 3 years to complete your Graduation either through lateral entry B.Tech or B.Sc.
If you opt for B.Tech then you will get into 2nd year and there you will need 3 year.
And if you opt for B.Sc then you have to start from 1st year as Diploma is atmost equivalent to 12th and many universities does not even allows diploma candidates to be eligible for B.Sc courses if they have not completed 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?