11th December 2015, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Scope of ME course in astrophysics after B.E in ECE or B.Sc in Physics?

Hi,
Is there ME Course in astrophysics. Is it good to study master degrees in astrophysics after BE ECE or B.Sc Physics? Please reply the same

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to do BSc Physics if I wish to do MSc Astrophysics
  2. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  3. Can I do M.Sc in Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 70%? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is the best institution in India to study astrophysics? How is the scope for astrophysics in India?
  5. Names of colleges where I can do MSc in Astrophysics after completing BSc Physics?
  6. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 85% of marks?
  7. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  8. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  9. How much marks should I score in BSc Physics to appear for IIT entrance examination in MSc Astrophysics
  10. Job opportunities in BSc Astrophysics? Which are the best colleges for BSc Astrophysics in Chennai?
  11. Information about BSc Astrophysics? Details about the colleges for BSc Astrophysics in correspondence course in Chennai city?
  12. IGNOU offers Integrated PhD in Physics/Astrophysics program for M.Sc 1st semester student?
  13. How can I opt for Astrophysics as a Main subject to study in B.Sc? Scope in this field?
  14. Which is more preferable for doing PhD in astronomy and astrophysics, either B.Sc(physics hons) or B.Sc(physical science)?
  15. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Astrophysics to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India and Abroad? Eligibility to get admission?
  16. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) for B.Sc(Physics) candidate?
  17. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursuing B.Sc with Maths, Physics and Chemistry?
  18. Any chance for BSc courses in Physics/Astrophysics if I am studying in 12th standard
15th December 2015, 02:10 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Scope of ME course in astrophysics after B.E in ECE or B.Sc in Physics?

You will be eligible to study M.Sc in Astrophysics if you study B.Sc in Physics.
BE in ECE students are not allowed to study the course of M.Sc in Astrophysics.
There is no ME Course in Astrophysics and the only course of Astrophysics is the M.Sc Course.
M.Sc in Astrophysics is a very good course as it is a subject that is not read by many students but there is a lot of opportunities for this course as there a lot to discover from outer space.
So it is a good subject and after the completion of B.Sc in Physics this course can be pursued.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?