26th November 2016, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Career options which is related to oratory skills after 12th PCM?

What are the career options other than engineering for PCM stream students. I am a PCM with CS student. I want to take up something which takes my oratory skills around.

27th November 2016, 05:31 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Career options which is related to oratory skills after 12th PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the career options other than engineering for PCM stream students. I am a PCM with CS student. I want to take up something which takes my oratory skills around.

The aspirant should study first the graduation to get a job. You can work in teaching field or in Media field being a good orator. If you want to pursue your career in teaching profession then you can study B.Sc Physics or B.Sc Chemistry or B.Sc Mathematics. You can also study BA Journalism and Mass Communication course after completion of 10+2 to pursue your career in the media and journalism field. These are the two good options for an orator, but you should study at least a graduation to get a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?