26th November 2016, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study LLB being a civil engineering graduate?

I have Degree in Civil Engineering from Jadavpur University, 49 years old and working under Government of West Bengal. I want to study LLB for 3 years in any Government evening college. Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study correspondence LLB being a B.E. graduate?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Civil Engineering being a BCA graduate?
  3. Am I eligible to study LLB in Abroad being a B.Com graduate?
  4. Relevant field in LLB for M.Tech in Civil engineering post graduate?
  5. Am I eligible for LLB distance learning after completing diploma in Civil Engineering 15 years back?
  6. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  7. How to study 3 years LLB in bangalore? I am a B.Co graduate under Calicut University in Kerala
  8. Am I eligible to study MS in Civil Engineering from India being a Bangladeshi student? Name of some suitable universities?
  9. Am I eligible to study Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering being an Economics graduate?
  10. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can a 25 years old graduate with 43% eligible to study LLB course? What should I do for it? How much it cost to study it from private college? -- [New]
  12. How to study LLB after passing B.A graduation?
  13. Possibility to study B.A.LLB for ECE Diploma holder?
  14. For which courses can I apply after completing 12th with Biology
  15. Which are the PSU exams that will be conducted in May onwards?
  16. How to get civil engineering job after passing degree in civil engineering?
  17. What are the things that can be done after BE in Civil Engineering to improve the career?
  18. Am I eligible to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) having completed Diploma in Interior Designing and B.A.?
26th November 2016, 07:16 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study LLB being a civil engineering graduate?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three year duration course after bachelor degree in any discipline.

Yes, you are eligible for the admission in course after bachelor in Civil Engineering. The minimum required qualification to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no age limit to get admission in course. For admission in some of the universities the candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination.
26th November 2016, 10:09 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to pursue LLB after completing graduation in Civil Engineering.
Eligibility criteria are as follows-
Candidate must have completed their graduation from any of the recognised university.
Candidate must have attained at least 45 percent aggregate in their graduation.
Candidate age should not less than 21 years.
Upper age limit is not recognised yet.
27th November 2016, 09:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have Degree in Civil Engineering from Jadavpur University, 49 years old and working under Government of West Bengal. I want to study LLB for 3 years in any Government evening college. Please guide me.
Yes, you are eligible for LLB course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible LLB course but you should qualify in CLAT exam.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?