7th October 2015, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering Hospitality Management under WBUT?

Hello Sir,
I just want to know that which are the colleges in WBUT providing Hospitality Management course in Graduation? Can you please tell me about the colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  2. List of Distance Learning Government Universities offering Ph.D in Hospitality Management or Ph.D in Hotel Management?
  3. List of the scope courses in Airline after +2
  4. Hospitality Management or International Business, which is better to opt in MBA for brighter future? List of colleges which offer MBA in International Business/ Hospitality Management?
  5. List of colleges which offer B.Sc in Tourism & Hospitality Management in Pune?
  6. How can i join Hospitality course in RIG Institute of Hospitality & Management, Dwarka? -- [New]
  7. Colleges for Masters in Hospitality Management? Courses to get jobs in Cruise line?
  8. Names of colleges which provides masters in hospitality management in India?
  9. Is MBA in hospitality Management course add value in food production career?
  10. List of colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management through ICET?
  11. Minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in Bachelor of Event Management/Hospitality Management program? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  12. What should I do either Bachelor degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management after 12th?
  13. List of institutions offering Bachelor of Hospitality Management course in India
  14. Which one should I go for between RIG Institute of Hospitality and Management and IIMT(Institute of International Management and Technology)?
  15. Is MCA from IGNOU a good course? Can i get Govt. jobs afterwards and be eligible for GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is B.A International Hotel Administrator course is about?
  17. What is the fee structure of hospitality management at IIHM Bangalore? What are the job objectives after completing PG in Hospitality Management?
  18. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
15th July 2016, 06:59 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering Hospitality Management under WBUT?

Colleges offering Hospitality Management under WBUT (West Bengal University of Technology) :-

NSHM Knowledge Campus, Kolkata (NSHM), Alipore, Kolkata

Institute of Hotel and Restaurant Management, Sonarpur, Kolkata

Techno India Salt Lake, Salt Lake City, Kolkata

Siliguri Institute of Technology (SIT), Siliguri
22nd August 2016, 05:30 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

Default Re: Colleges offering Hospitality Management under WBUT?

Hello friend
These are some colleges which offers Hospital Management under WBUT
Please take a look at these colleges

LIST OF COLLEGES WHICH OFFERS HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT :

IIAS School of Management (IIAS SOM), Siliguri

IIAS School of Management, Kolkata, V.I.P. Road, Kolkata

NIMAS, Barrackpore, Kolkata

NSHM Knowledge Campus, Durgapur (NSHM), Durgapur

Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management (GNIHM), Sodepur, Kolkata

Gurukul Management Studies, Salt Lake City, Kolkata

BIHTS Institute of Management, Lake Gardens, Kolkata

Bengal Nalanda Group, Krishnapur, Kolkata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?