19th December 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering Nanotechnology at bachelor degree level?

I had passed 10 2 i want to do nanotechnology course in a degree pattern i just want to know the colleges offering in this pattern.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering Nanotechnology course after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Universities providing jobs for Nanotechnology degree? Best institutes for Ph.D courses exclusively in Nanotechnology?
  3. After Bachelor degree in IT can I study M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  4. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  5. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Nanotechnology in Maharashtra? What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam to join this course? Information regarding the eligibility criteria, duration and the list of subjects under this course?
  6. Is B.Tech Nanotechnology available in any Tamilnadu college?
  7. Colleges offering Aerospace Engineering at Masters degree level?
  8. Colleges in India offering MSc Nanotechnology course? Scholarships available to do the course? Fee structure details?
  9. List of Companies offering Job Opportunities for M.Tech Nanotechnology candidates in India?
  10. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech or MS Nanotechnology in India?
  11. Can I opt for Nanotechnology after passing 12th with computer science?
  12. Nanotechnology is possible after B.Tech (IT)?
  13. List of the colleges in Chennai offering B.Tech/Integrated course in nanotechnology?
  14. Is there any scope in M.Tech, B.Tech and Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  15. Names of the colleges providing Integrated course of Nanotechnology in Tamilnadu?
  16. List of Colleges offering B.Sc in Nanotechnology in Chennai?
  17. Which are the granted and self finance colleges offering bachelor degree in mass communication and journalism?
  18. Which are the colleges offering MSc in Nanotechnology? I have completed BSc
20th December 2013, 09:52 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Colleges offering Nanotechnology at bachelor degree level?

Hello Friend,

This is nice to hear from you that you want to go in Nanotechnology field. This field have very good opportunities and very good scopes in the future as many of Indian and Foreign companies are working on Nanotechnology projects and you can easily get the job in these companies after completing the Bachelor degree in the Nanotechnology.

There are so many colleges offering this course in India,All of them required minimum qualification of the 12th class. And as you have already said that you have completed your 12th class so you can join this course by appearing for the several exam.

IIT and NIT Colleges also offering this course. Here i am giving you some of the colleges where you can think about to take admission in the Nanotechnology course.

And if you want to this course from the IIT than you need to have minimum of 60% marks in the 12th class.IIT colleges also offered Nanotechnology course to there students.
You need to appear for the JEE Exam in order to take admission in this course at IIT Colleges.

Here i am listing you some of the colleges-

NIT, Kurukshetra
Address: BA-6,
Thanesar,
Haryana 136119

Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
Address: Gulmohar Marg,
Near-Centre For Neroscience,Mathikere,
Bangalore,
Karnataka 560012
Phone: 080 2293 2228

IIT, Delhi
Address: Safdarganj Development Area,
Hauz Khas,
IIT Campus,
New Delhi, Delhi 110016
Phone: 011 2659 1999

NIT, Rourkela
Address: Sector 1,
Rourkela,
Orissa 769008
Phone: 0661 246 2021

Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology
Address: Link Road 3,
Vaishali Nagar,
Bhopal,
Madhya Pradesh 462051
Phone: 0755 405 1000
15th May 2015, 03:24 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Colleges offering Nanotechnology at bachelor degree level?

I am sorry to say but there is no college offering a UG degree in the field of nanotechnology.

But if you are really interested in such field then let me tell you, nanotechnology is a specialization field of electronics engineering.

So, go for a BTech in electronics and then you can opt nanotechnology for further studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?