19th December 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

University offering 1 years graduation through distance education?

I HAVE 4 YEAR GAP AFTER 12th , IS THERE ARE ANY UNIVERSITY OR UGC RECOGNISED DISTANCE LEARNING INSTITUTION WHO OFFER BACHELOR DEGREE IN ONE YEAR OR IN ONE SEMESTER IN THIS CONDITION??

ABHINANDAN VERMA.
NEW DELHI.

20th December 2013, 10:37 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: University offering 1 years graduation through distance education?

I am really sorry there is no university which provide the 1 year graduation course. It’s so sad that you had 4 years gap but sorry all universities provide three years course of graduation.

You can do it regular or correspondence but you will get degree after the 3 year. So, I think you should do graduation. And at this modern time 12th is nothing so you should complete at least graduation.

And now for the competitive exams the minimum qualification is graduation so it is necessary for your career to do graduation after that you will be able to give any competitive exam. And don’t lose your hope.

You can do anything if you have courage and will power to do it.

So, don’t take your steps back. For the stand in this society it is necessary to have education as well as degree. And at this time the graduation in lowest degree. So I think you have to do it.

And don’t waste your this year also. So take admission and do the study well and do your graduation with good marks after that you will be able to give any competitive exam. And you should take atleast 50% marks in graduation.

After that you may apply for the SSC, UPSC services, bank clerical, bank PO, SSB and for defence services also.

So, there is no university which provide the 1 year graduation course.
15th May 2015, 03:27 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: University offering 1 years graduation through distance education?

No, according to the guidelines of UGC, a candidate is said to be graduated if and only if he has completed his education under the scheme 10+2+3 from a recognized university.

No university can offer any degree at UG level in less than 3 years.

If there is any such university claiming that then just don't believe them because they must be fake.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?