14th April 2017, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

What to do after BAF, MBA in finance or CS or job?

Hi, I am doing BAF and my last semester of 2 years. I am confused to what to do after BAF? MBA in finance or CS or job and if you go for job, what type of job. I will get and will be they give training to me. Please reply.

14th April 2017, 09:04 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: What to do after BAF, MBA in finance or CS or job?

After competion of your BAF course, you can go for some of the courses below;

1. CA.

2. Financial Risk Manager.

3. Chartered Financial Analyst.

4. MBA in Finance.

5. CS, etc.

It will better if you go for MBA in Finance after completion of your BAF, otherwise you can go for either of the courses mentioned above. You can make a great career out of any of the courses mentioned.
14th April 2017, 09:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

It is very good that you are pursuing BAF course and you are thinking of further studies to enhance your career. Both the above courses are very good to opt after the completion of BAF course.
According to my opinion, you must opt for the MBA course after the completion of your said course. Completing MBA after BAF course will enhance your career in the respective field.
14th April 2017, 11:42 PM
khanexpert

That depends upon your need as if you are monetary not that stable, I would suggest you to get a job and think of studying further later, but if money is not the issue, then I would suggest you to go for MBA in Finance from a reputed and recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?