16th January 2017, 01:19 PM
SIDDHI SAKPAL

Will I be eligible to apply for IPCC Group 1 exam after completing Bachelor in Accounting and Finance (BAF) and CPT?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing Bachelor in Accounting and Finance (BAF) and I am in the 3rd year of the course. I want to know will I be eligible to apply for IPCC Group 1 exam after completing Bachelor in Accounting and Finance (BAF) as I have already cleared CPT exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

21st January 2017, 07:45 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I be eligible to apply for IPCC Group 1 exam after completing Bachelor in Accounting and Finance (BAF) and CPT?

If you have minimum 55% marks in your graduation then you don’t have to enroll yourself for CPT (common proficiency test) and you can direct register yourself for IPCC (integrated professional competence course). As you are in 3rd year so direct entry scheme will not be applicable here for direct scheme you have to complete your graduation but you already cleared you CPT exam then you are totally eligible for IPCC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?