14th October 2017, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better, B.Sc IT or BFM or BMS?

Which is better to go for B.Sc IT or BFM or BMS? I have just finished with my HSC exam and secured 88% in it, but I am just confused between these three and which among these shall provide a good salary and has a lot of scope in future and is maths compulsory for taking B.Sc IT? Please help.

14th October 2017, 11:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better, B.Sc IT or BFM or BMS?

As far as the scope of the course and career opportunities are concerned, I would suggest you to go with B.Sc in Information Technology course rather than BFM or BMS courses.

No, there is no such rule of Mathematics to be the compulsory subject in 12th Class in order to be eligible for pursuing B.Sc in IT course.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing B.Sc in IT course "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized board.

After successful completion of B.Sc in IT you may pursue MCA or M.Sc in Information Technology. You may find better job opportunities in Software sector, Private sector as well as in Government sector.
15th October 2017, 07:46 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Which course is better, B.Sc IT or BFM or BMS?

Every stream has its own importance and it depends on choice that what you want to opt. No one can tell exactly as because no one knows your interest. You should choose as per interest and future scope.
Every sector has scopes but according to me you can also go for B.Sc IT as because it has various scopes. You will get opportunities to go abroad also and you can start your career in making various apps. But the choice is yours, one can only suggest not decide your future.
According to my knowledge Maths is not compulsory.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?