14th October 2017, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Will I get any benefit if A level marks for admission in LLB?

Whether there is any stipulation of marks for admission in LLB for the students passed A level exam. From Cambridge curriculum or whether in these cases O level and A level are both considered.

14th October 2017, 10:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get any benefit if A level marks for admission in LLB?

In order to take admission for LLB course, candidates must have to complete their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 45% of marks in it.
Candidates then have to qualify in the CLAT examination in order to be eligible for admission in different Universities.
Admission is based on the merit marks scored in the entrance examination.
15th October 2017, 06:38 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Will I get any benefit if A level marks for admission in LLB?

Yes A level marks is considered but first of all you have to clear CLAT entrance test. After qualifying this test you will be eligible to get admission and at that time you get relaxation set by the authorities.

Required eligibility criteria are given below:-
Aspirants must have passed graduation from a recognized university.
Aspirants maximum age limit is not declared.
Aspirants must have passed graduation having 45% marks.
Aspirants must have to clear CLAT entrance test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?