22nd July 2018, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BSL+LLB in St. Wilfred’s College of Law, Mumbai?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to study BSL+LLB in St. Wilfred’s College of Law, Mumbai. So, I want to know that which entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission? Please let me know immediately.

26th July 2018, 02:28 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BSL+LLB in St. Wilfred’s College of Law, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am looking forward to study BSL+LLB in St. Wilfred’s College of Law, Mumbai. So, I want to know that which entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission? Please let me know immediately.

There is no entrance examination available to study BLS – LLB course in St. Wilfred’s College of Law, Mumbai. It is a five year integrated law course. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or HSC with minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST) from a recognized board / university are eligible to study the BLS – LLB course in St. Wilfred’s College of Law, Mumbai. Admission will be made strictly on the merit basis (marks obtained in the qualifying examinations). Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?