28th January 2018, 12:15 PM
Animasinha

What is the minimum educational requirement to to study M.Sc in Banaras Hindu University?

I have done B.Sc Zoology (hons.) from IGNOU. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Food Science and Technology from Banaras Hindu University?

31st January 2018, 05:48 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum educational requirement to to study M.Sc in Banaras Hindu University?

Yes, you are eligible for doing M.Sc in Food Science and technology from Banaras Hindu University.

Eligibility criteria regarding this are:-

Candidate have any basic graduate degree in Science with at least 55% aggregate from any recognized university.

Candidate must have to clear the entrance examination which will be held for the admission in M.Sc in Food Science and Technology.
31st January 2018, 06:20 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum educational requirement to to study M.Sc in Banaras Hindu University?

For admission in M.Sc degree in Banaras Hindu University you need to qualify BHU PET held by BHU once every year.

Further for appearing in BHU PET you are required to have completed your bachelor degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Marks relaxation of 10% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

As far as you are concerned about the validity of your bachelor degree pursued from IGNOU then I would like to let you know that you are degree is certainly valid as same is one of the national university of India.

For more details regarding BHU PET you can refer to the link www.bhuonline.in.
31st January 2018, 08:01 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to pursue M.Sc in Food Science and Technology even after pursuing graduation from Science in Zoology.
Minimum educational requirements should be graduation from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?