31st October 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Which course in graduation is best to make career in teaching line?

My name is roshan tara. I am about to take admission in graduation and i want to make a career in teacher line. So which graduation course i should opt? Please reply

31st October 2015, 10:40 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course in graduation is best to make career in teaching line?

Obviously its B.Sc.
Selecting B.Sc is a profitable decision for you as if you want to make career in Teaching line. After completion of B.Sc you can study further in M.Sc or you will get a job as a teacher in any private/government school.

In B.Sc course you need to select one of the subject like B.Sc in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry etc.
31st October 2015, 11:10 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

There is no special course to pursue for the recruitment as teacher. So you need to complete your graduation course in which you have interest and are want to become the teacher of particular subject.

To get the recruitment as the teacher the candidates have to qualify in the TET examination. To appear for the examination the eligibility is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university with at least 45%.
* Candidates must have the B.Ed degree.

So you need to pursue the graduation as course of your own choice.
2nd November 2015, 10:47 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is roshan tara. I am about to take admission in graduation and i want to make a career in teacher line. So which graduation course i should opt? Please reply
You can operate any Graduation. Any Graduation students are eligible to apply for Teacher Job. However, you must required to complete B.Ed along with TET entrance exam in order to get Teacher Job. B.Ed is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for Teacher job. Those candidates who are qualify in the TET entrance exam can get first preference at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?