24th March 2018, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Library Science in Nalanda Open University?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in Bachelor of Library Science course in Nalanda Open University? I want to join this Open University for this course. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study Bachelor of Library Science in Nalanda Open University?
  2. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library Science in Nalanda Open University?
  3. How many seats are available for Bachelor of Library Science in Nalanda Open University?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Library Science in Nalanda Open University?
  5. List of Open universities offering Bachelor of Library Science in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Nalanda Open University BA in Political Science-Political Theory Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Library Science across India? Procedure to appear in entrance exam?
  8. Nalanda Open University-BA in Political Science Public Administration Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for Political Science graduate? -- [New]
  10. Nalanda Open University-BA in Political Science Comparative Government and Politics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Does Aligarh Muslim University offer Bachelor of Library Science course?
  12. What should I study in 11th standard to study further Bachelor of Library Science?
  13. Are there any special programmes for studying Library Science in few months?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study Master of Library Science?
  15. Is it possible to do diploma in Library and information and doing Bachelors in same?
  16. Where should I study Bachelor of Library and Information Science? List of government entrance exams for it?
  17. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th Science student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Nalanda Open University MA in Economics-Part II-Indian Economic Program at State Level [Bihar] (Paper XII) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
10th May 2018, 01:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Library Science in Nalanda Open University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in Bachelor of Library Science course in Nalanda Open University? I want to join this Open University for this course. Kindly tell me asap.

Graduates in any discipline are eligible to study Bachelor of Library and Information Science in Nalanda Open University. There is no entrance examination for taking admission to the Bachelor of library & Information Science course at Nalanda Open University. Candidates are admitted to the course based on marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Duration of the course is one year. Bachelor of Library & Information Science course contains five theory papers and three practical papers. Candidates can find the details in the Nalanda Open University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?