18th June 2018, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of Bachelor of Library & Information Science in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the structure of Bachelor of Library & Information Science course of Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management? I am going to apply for this course in this college. So, I want to know about the course structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor of Library & Information Science in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?
  2. How many Bachelor of Library & Information Science seats are available in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?
  3. Eligibility to get Bachelor of Library & Information Science admission in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?
  4. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library & Information Science in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?
  5. Course structure and duration of MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  6. Scope of studying Bachelor in International Hospitality Management over Bachelor in Hospitality Management course?
  7. List of undergraduate courses in IGNOU open university? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Fee structure of Master of Library & Information Science course in Alagappa Institute of Technology?
  9. How can i join Hospitality course in RIG Institute of Hospitality & Management, Dwarka?
  10. Can I get any job after B.lib?
  11. Possibility to study Bachelor of Arts for Master of Library & Information Science candidate?
  12. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland? -- [New]
  13. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
  14. Application procedure for Bachelor of Library information science through distance learning? Fee details, duration and last date to submit the form for the same?
  15. Course details and fees for doing Bachelor of Library Science & Information through distance mode?
  16. List of institutes in Mumbai offering PhD in Hospital Administration? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  17. What is the fee structure of Ph.D. in Library Science?
  18. Is there any 1 year Bachelor in Library and Information Science course? Or, any 1 year Diploma in same?
15th March 2019, 08:00 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of Bachelor of Library & Information Science in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?

The course structure of Bachelor of Library & Information Science in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management is given below.

Bachelor of Library and Information Science or simply BLIS is an undergraduate Library Science course. The duration of this course is one year i.e 2 semesters.

FIRST SEMESTER

=> History of Library and Info. Science

=> Cataloguing and Classification

=> Reference Services in Library

=> New Trends in Information Science

=> Library Administration

SECOND SEMESTER

=> Changing Dimensions of Library Mgt.

=> Digital Libraries

=> Modern Library Services

=> Emerging Issues in Library System

=> World Famous Public Libraries

For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed graduation course with at least 50% from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?