10th October 2016, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of B.A.+LLB course in BLS Institute of Technology Management?

Can I know the fee expenses of B.A.+LLB course of BLS Institute of Technology Management? Please tell me the course structure also.

Related Questions:
  1. Course and fee structure of BBA(Banking & Insurance) in BLS Institute of Technology & Management?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Medical Law & Ethics in Aastha Institute of Management and Technology?
  3. Fee structure and hostel expenses of B.Sc(Forestry) in Sam Higgingbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences?
  4. List of top 5 colleges affiliated to IP University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the good private IP colleges?
  6. Best colleges of IP university which I can opt for MCA course? Can I get a good college of IP university?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Translation at Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  8. Top Government Colleges offering Engineering in Haryana?
  9. Can I take admission in IP after scoring 92.4% in 12th CBSE
  10. What's the fee structure and ranking(In UP) of GLA institute of technology and management, Mathura?
  11. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in Patna?
  12. Best colleges for Automobile engineering in Haryana?
  13. Course and fee structure of Diploma in e-Business at Institute of Technology & Management, Chennai?
  14. When the admission of B.A.+LLB(Hons) will be started in BLS Institute of Technology Management?
  15. Which IPU college will I get after scoring a rank of 4715 in MCA CET?
  16. Is B.SC Economics course available at Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management, Andhra Pradesh? Fee structure of this course? -- [New]
  17. In which Delhi college can I get for MBA after scoring 58.11 percentile in CAT?
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of M.Sc(Genetics) in Institute of Genetic Engineering?
12th October 2016, 06:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of B.A.+LLB course in BLS Institute of Technology Management?

The course duration of BA+LLB at BLS Institute of Technology Management is of 5 years full tie course.
The fee structure for the above mentioned course at BLS Institute of technology Management is Rs. 3,50,500/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?