8th October 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of Goa Common Entrance Test will be released? How many B.Arch seats are available?

Can I know when the notification of Goa Common Entrance Test is going to be release? How many B.Arch seats are there through this entrance exam? Please let me know immediately.

12th October 2016, 06:32 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the notification of Goa Common Entrance Test will be released? How many B.Arch seats are available?

Goa Common Entrance Test ( GCET ) is an common entrance examination held by GOA DTE for admission in various undergraduate courses like MBBS, B.Sc Nursing, B.tech, B.Arch, etc. in institutes of Goa.

The basic requirement for appearing in the same examination for the post of Bachelor of Architecture degree course is a nationality of India with a higher secondary school degree in any discipline with Mathematics as one of the main subjects with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognized board of education.

As you are looking for the notification of GCET 2017 so till now it has been not been released and as per the trend the forms are made available by the last week of March 2017 and examination is expected to be held on 2nd or 3rd Sunday of May 2017. Further overall 40 seats are their available for admission in B.Arch course through GCET.

For more queries log on to the link www.gcet.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?