26th December 2016, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Is airport management field better than engineering field?

My name is Basit. Now, I am doing airport management diploma and after diploma I will do MBA in this field. I am also studying in 12 std , my diploma classes is job assistance , and first salary is 18000 now and after MBA in this field with experience the first salary is 80000 in Mumbai. It is a great field I advice, you can do this field it is more better than engineer field.

27th December 2016, 01:08 AM
hardwellonair

Default Re: Is airport management field better than engineering field?

In my opinion An airport management is far more better than Engineering as an airtport manager work for a large international airport or they may work for a small municipal airport, but generally the job duties and description will be almost the same. The main responsibility of the airport manager is to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the airport on a daily basis.
So there is a large scope for an Airport Manager and is there is a lot of vacancy too.
28th December 2016, 11:14 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is airport management field better than engineering field?

Well, it is difficult to say which one if the field is better because it depends on the skills of the candidate to get a decent job. There are many who didn't got job even after doing such courses and there will be some who are getting a good job even after having a normal degree.

Hence, it all depends on the college from where you study. If the college is reputed with good placement cell, then you can get value for your education, if you are good in academics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?