5th October 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Details and benefits of studying Bachelor of Vocation in Hospitality & Tourism course?

I am a 12th Commerce student and I don't want to do B.Com. So, my cousin suggesting me to do Bachelor of Vocation in Hospitality & Tourism course. I don't have any idea of this course. Can you please provide me the details of this course. And also the benefits of doing this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for a candidate through Bachelor of Vocation in Hospitality & Tourism Management course? Advantages of studying this course?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Vocation in Hospitality & Tourism Management in Ramnarain Ruia College? Eligibility to join?
  3. List of colleges which offer B.Sc in Tourism & Hospitality Management in Pune?
  4. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for Hotel Management?
  5. How to get hospitality job in Government Hospitality and Tourism sector? -- [New]
  6. Which course should I choose in between PG Diplomas in Tourism and Hospitality and MBA in Tourism and Hospitality?
  7. What are the options available for me in Tourism areas and how may I get recruited? I have done my four year graduation in Hospitality from India and currently I am Pursuing GTM graduation course in Tourism Management from New Zealand
  8. Is it possible to have a masters degree in CHM after higher diploma in CHM?
  9. Is there any job vacancies in tourism sector for Hospitality and Hotel Management graduate?
  10. LLB correspondance course in LLB can be done after B.Sc in Tourism & Hospitality?
  11. What are the government jobs in Tourism Sector? I have completed bachelor degree in tourism and hospitality services
  12. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to apply for governemnt sector jobs in Tourism?
  14. How to do MBA tourism & hospitality in singapore?
  15. Eligibility to get PhD(Hospitality) admission in Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University for M.Sc(Hospitality & Tourism Management) student?
  16. Benefits of study Diploma in Travel & Tourism course?
  17. What is the procedure to get a government job in tourism department?
  18. What is the procedure to get a government job in tourism department?
28th October 2016, 10:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details and benefits of studying Bachelor of Vocation in Hospitality & Tourism course?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Bachelor of vocation in Hospitality and Tourism course:

The basic educational qualification required to pursue Bachelor of Vacation in Hospitality and Tourism course is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university.

The duration of this Bachelor of vacation in Hospitality and Tourism course is 3 years.

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the one and only one institute that offers this course in India is "Arunachal University of Studies".

>> Arunachal University of Studies
Ph. No: 081318 48860
Address: National Highway 52, Namsai, Arunachal Pradesh

Click here for Official Website

Benefits of Studying Bachelor of Vocation in Hospitality and Tourism:

Upon successful completion of this course, you may find numerous job opportunities in several industries. You may apply for the posts namely Travel Manager, Agency Manager, Tourism Manager, Representatives, Tourist Information Manager, Executives in Several Tourism organizations. Some of the organizations may provide health care packages and good retirement plants. Apart from these, they may also support sick leaves, maternity leaves and some of the vacation pay policies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?