18th April 2018, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Professional Cookery in Munnar Catering College?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Professional Cookery course from Munnar Catering College. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course. I would also like to know about the course fee expenses. Kindly let me know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Professional Cookery in Munnar Catering College? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Does Munnar Catering College offer Campus Placement to Professional Cookery Diploma students?
  3. Admission procedure and fee expenses of Diploma in Tourism Studies course in Munnar Catering College?
  4. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  5. Course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  6. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  7. Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Course structure & fee expenses of BHMS in AHMCH?
  9. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Industrial Electronics in Walchand College of Engineering?
  10. List of colleges offering Diploma in Professional Cookery in Karnataka
  11. Fee expenses of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of BCom(Professional) in PIMT?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  14. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Garment Engineering in GRG Polytechnic College?
  15. Course structure & fee expenses of Mechanical Diploma course in SDIMT Polytechnic?
  16. Course structure & fee expenses of BCom(Financial Markets) in HR College of Commerce & Economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Hotel Management in Abasaheb Parvekar College?
  18. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Anthropology) in Gurucharan College? -- [Most Discussed]
18th May 2018, 05:54 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Professional Cookery in Munnar Catering College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Professional Cookery course from Munnar Catering College. Can I know about the structure of this Diploma course. I would also like to know about the course fee expenses. Kindly let me know about this.

The course structure of Diploma in Professional Cookery in Munnar Catering College is given below:

Food & Beverage Production
Communicative English
Bakery and Confectionery
Quantity Food Production Techniques
Hygiene and Sanitation
Fire and Safety
Industrial Training

The fee expenses for the Diploma in Professional Cookery are Rs 40,000 + cost of prospectus Rs 500. Candidates can find the details in the Munnar Catering College website link given Click Here
19th May 2018, 04:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Professional Cookery in Munnar Catering College?

Course structure and Fee Expenses of Diploma in Professional Cookery in Munnar Catering College:

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in professional cookery course in Munnar catering college are given below.

<> Course Fee and Other Charges - Rs.40,000/-

<> Duration of the course - 1 year

<> Course Structure (Subjects of Study):

* Food and Beverage Production
* Communicative English
* Bakery and Confectionary
* Quantity Food Production Techniques
* Hygiene and Sanitation
* Fire and Safety and Industrial Training

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?