24th March 2018, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BBA(Foreign Trade) in Indore Professional Studies Academy?

Respected Sir, I want to secure admission in Indore Professional Studies Academy for BBA course in Foreign Trade. Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular college?

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure & fee expenses of BBA(Foreign Trade) in Indore Professional Studies Academy?
  2. Can I study BBA in Foreign Trade being a 12th Arts student?
  3. Which reputed college can I get in MP after scoring 27000 rank in MPPET?
  4. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Botany) in Madhya Pradesh?
  5. Cutoff percentile required in CAT to study MBA in IPSA with an Education loan?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD in Chemistry in Indore?
  7. Central universities or colleges that offer B.Ed in Indore?
  8. Admission procedure to study MBA(Financial Services) in National Academy of Management Studies?
  9. Admission procedure to study BCom(Professional) in PIMT?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics) in IIT-Indore?
  11. Admission procedure and qualification required to study PhD(Management Studies) in G.R. Damodaran Academy of Management?
  12. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development in National Academy of Management Studies?
  13. List of Colleges offering MBA in Airline and Airport Management in Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh?
  14. Admission procedure to study BE(Metallurgical Engineering) in Jagadguru Dattatray College of Technology, Indore? -- [New]
  15. What are the options after completing B.Sc in Industrial chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission procedure to study BE(Aeronautical Engineering) in Institute of Engineering Sciences and Management, Indore?
  17. Pursuing BBA(Foreign Trade) from Indore and want to do B.Ed after that : Date of B.Ed entrance exam?
  18. Can I get MBA seat in university college after scoring 1976 rank?
19th May 2018, 04:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BBA(Foreign Trade) in Indore Professional Studies Academy?

Admission Process to pursue BBA in Foreign Trade in Indore Professional Studies Academy:

You are required to obtain application form from the college's office by making payment of Rs.500/- in cash or by DD of Rs.550/- drawn in favour of the College name payable at Indore.

Then you are required to fill up the form and send it to the director of the college along with the enclosures. They generally include, Payment DD, 12th class Marks Sheet, School leaving certificate, Transfer Certificate, Passport size photographs and marks sheet of high school certificate.

Once the scrutiny of the application is done, then you are required to deposit the tuition fee and you can then confirm the admission. You may contact upon the below given numbers if you still have any query about the admission process.

Ph. No: 0731 401 4601
Address: Agra Bombay Road, Rajendra Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh-452012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?