15th July 2018, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Industrial Fish & Fisheries) in Mohanlal Sukhadia University?

Can anyone of you let me know about the structure of BSc(Industrial Fish & Fisheries)? I would also like to know about the fee expenses of this course so that I can apply in Mohanlal Sukhadia University. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BSc(Industrial Fish & Fisheries) in Mohanlal Sukhadia University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Fisheries Science) in Marathwada Agriculture University?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  4. Can I study BSc(Industrial Fish & Fisheries) being a 12th Science student?
  5. Scope of studying BSc(Industrial Fish & Fisheries)?
  6. Course duration and fee expenses of BFSc(Fish Biology) in Navsari Agricultural University?
  7. Course structure & fee expenses of LLM(Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Law) in University of Zurich?
  8. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Fee expenses of MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University?
  10. Fee expenses of MFSc(Aquaculture) in Central Institute of Fisheries Education?
  11. Course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  12. Fee expenses of Diploma in Fisheries Technology in Agro Polytechnic Centre, Berhampur? -- [New]
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM (Criminal Science & Criminology) at Tehran University?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD (Drawing & Painting) in Rajasthan University?
  15. Course structure & fee expenses of BHMS in AHMCH?
  16. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  17. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  18. Course structure & fee expenses of B.El.Ed in Aditi Mahavidyalaya?
15th August 2018, 06:48 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Industrial Fish & Fisheries) in Mohanlal Sukhadia University?

** Bachelor of Science in Industrial Fish and Fisheries is an under graduation course.

** The duration of Bachelor of Science in Industrial Fish and Fisheries course is three years.

** For this course candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

** As per my knowledge, fee expenses of BSc(Industrial Fish & Fisheries) in Mohanlal Sukhadia University is 33K per year.

** For further information and detailed syllabus you have to visit at the official website of university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?