15th July 2018, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BSc(Industrial Fish & Fisheries) being a 12th Science student?

I am a student of 12th studying with Arts. I don’t want to do normal BSc, I want to do BSc(Industrial Fish & Fisheries) from Mohanlal Sukhadia University. I would like to know that can I do this BSc(Industrial Fish & Fisheries) course?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of studying BSc(Industrial Fish & Fisheries)? -- [New]
  2. Admission procedure to study BSc(Industrial Fish & Fisheries) in Mohanlal Sukhadia University?
  3. From where should I study Diploma course in Fisheries?
  4. Is Post Graduation in Industrial Fish and Fisheries available to study in India?
  5. Fee details and scholarship details for BFSc? I am from OC caste
  6. Detailed information about BSc(Industrial Fish & Fisheries) course?
  7. How can I get admission to study Master of Fisheries Science in ICAR?
  8. Eligibility for Fisheries course from a government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fisheries Science if secured 80.5% in 12th BSEB?
  10. Topics available to study in Bachelor of Fisheries Science?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Industrial Fish & Fisheries) in Mohanlal Sukhadia University?
  12. Can I do Post Graduate in Fishery if not done Graduation in Fishery?
  13. Am I eligible to join ICAR affiliated college for M.Sc after completion of BFSc course?
  14. Am I eligible for IBPS special officer after doing BSc industrial fish and fisheries from JK University -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for IBPS special officer after doing BSc Industrial Fish and Fisheries from JP university
  16. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Fisheries Technology in Northern India? Eligibility to get admission for 12th Science student?
  17. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Fisheries Science for an OEC girl candidate with 427 marks in KEAM?
  18. Is it possible to study fisheries course after studying Maths in 12th?
16th July 2018, 11:34 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BSc(Industrial Fish & Fisheries) being a 12th Science student?

=> Yes you are eligible to get admission in B.Sc(Industrial Fish & Fisheries) being a 12th Science student.

=> The duration of this course is three years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in 12th for B.Sc(Industrial Fish & Fisheries) course is 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?