16th August 2015, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Courses available to study for B.Pharmacy 2nd year candidate?

Hello,
I am studying B.Pharmacy in 2nd year. I don't like this course anymore. Can you please refer me some courses to do now? Please help me I am really frustrated.

Related Questions:
  1. PTU-B.Pharmacy 2nd Semester-Anatomy Physiology & Health Education Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. What courses should I know for extra stuff being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in CSE from a Government College of Rajasthan? Should I undertake any Internship or Training in my 2nd year of B.Tech?
  3. Which courses are better for specialization after completing 2nd year B.Tech Mechanical?
  4. Which courses are offered to study about space? Universities offering the courses and which subjects play a key role to study these courses?
  5. What are the courses required from computer to study 2nd year B.Com? Can a B.Com student choose Animation course?
  6. What courses should I do to pursue MS in abroad being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Courses available to study in Graduation for 2nd PUC Commerce candidate in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. Courses available to study in Abroad for B.A.(English) 2nd year student?
  9. Courses we have to study other than course subject while doing EEE 2nd year? Opportunities available for us?
  10. Which value added courses can I choose while doing 2nd year mechanical engineering?
  11. Which course should I choose after 12th in BSc without Maths? What is the procedure?
  12. Guidance to pursue Extra Certification courses with low cost being a candidate pursuing 2nd year BE in ECE?
  13. Am I eligible to do HSC along with diploma in Engineering?
  14. How much can i earn in UK after MCA from India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I study B.Com CA through correspondence? I am studying in 2nd year B.Com
  16. Courses available to study in Diploma for BDS 2nd year student?
  17. List of training centers in Chennai that provides value added courses? List of courses I can learn? I'm in 2nd year B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Chennai
  18. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
3rd October 2015, 07:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study for B.Pharmacy 2nd year candidate?

If you want to change the course then you can get admission in various other courses which are mentioned below.

-B.Sc Zoology or Botany
-MBBS/BAMS/BHMS/BUMS
-Bachelor in Optometry
-Bachelor in Physiotherapy
-Medical Lab technology
-Biotechnology
-Microbiology
-Biochemistry

Admission in most of the course is through entrance exam. Therefore, you should be very well prepared for it before applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?