20th March 2016, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology?

Hello Everyone,
What is the cutoff marks required in the entrance exam for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy in M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Manipal University?
  2. Cutoff marks required in NEET-UG to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in any government college of Maharashtra?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy? List of colleges which offer admission in Kerala?
  4. What should I study further after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  5. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy if secured 89% in 12th Andhra Board?
  6. Is it necessary to secure 50% each in PCB of 12th for study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  7. Can I study Master of Physiotherapy after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in Abroad? Entrance exam and requirements to study?
  8. Cutoff rank required in EAMCET for admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy program?
  9. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  10. Is there any entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Computer Science on 12th basis? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  11. Last date for BAMS and Physiotherapy admissions? Minimum marks required and cutoff list? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed information about entrance exams to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  13. Is Paediatrics available to study in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  14. Which course should i study next after Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  15. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th Science student? Entrance exam to get admission?
  16. Is it necessary to be an Avionics & Aerospace engineer to become a Cosmologist?
  17. How to apply for correspondence courses after 2nd PUC science?
  18. Best course to do after BiPC other than MBBS?
6th April 2016, 09:29 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology?

There is no such fixed cut-off marks mentioned earlier or is fixed, it however keeps on changing each year and doesn't remains the same throughout, therefore it is not quite possible to say anything solid on this matter.

The cut-off will however be released after the results are declared, so you will have to wait for the results to be announced.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?