23rd February 2016, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Computer Science on 12th basis? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Respected Sir,
Is there any entrance exam for joining Bachelor of Computer Science course after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCS course? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Manipal University?
  2. Cutoff marks required in NATA and 12th GSEB to study Bachelor of Architecture course?
  3. Eligible cutoff marks required to study Forensic Science after 12th standard? Best colleges and entrance exams?
  4. Cutoff marks required in 12th CBSE to study B.Tech(ECE)?
  5. Can computer science student study MBBS?
  6. B.E in Electronics and telecommunication after B.Sc in Computer science with 55%? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Computer Science course?
  8. Is there any entrance exam available for MBBS? Can I get admission on the basis of 12th cutoff marks?
  9. Can I do Hotel Management after studying 2nd year B.Com
  10. what is the percentage required in class 10 to become a doctor
  11. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study MBBS in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  12. Minimum marks required in 12th to study Bachelor of Mass Media?
  13. Procedure to study Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws for 12th Computer Science student?
  14. Am i eligible for regular B.Ed. course with 46.8% in B.Sc.?
  15. How to join in Degree after inter 2nd year?
  16. Best college to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? Eligibility criteria and percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  17. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Com in Osmania University? Cutoff marks required to get admission?
  18. How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science? Qualification required to get admission?
25th February 2016, 11:44 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Computer Science on 12th basis? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Yes, some of the university or colleges conducts entrance examination for admission of candidates in computer science course where as in some of the university admission is on basis of 10+2 board aggregate.

So, kindly give us detail in which university you want to get admission. The admission in India's best university DU is on basis of percentage in 10+2 aggregate. For more information about admission in university visit at http://www.du.ac.in.

Other university conducts entrance examination to get admission in the course such as Patna University, Allahabad university etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?