15th August 2015, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required to qualify in BITSAT for SC student? Number of seats available?

Sir,
Can you please clarify how many seats are allotted to SC student in BITSAT and what is the cutoff marks must have to score for SC student for qualify?

Related Questions:
  1. Number of seats available and cutoff marks required in BITSAT for SC student?
  2. Cutoff marks and number of seats allotted for SC student in BITSAT for B.Tech programme?
  3. Minimum marks required to qualify BITSAT? Streams available in B.E. at BITs?
  4. Can i get admission in NICFS with 58 rank in CET?
  5. Cutoff marks required in Manipal University MDS entrance exam to get admission? Number of MDS seats available across India?
  6. Number of seats available to study PhD in Medicinal Chemistry in NIPER? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission?
  7. Am I eligible for Modi nagar counselling? I've got rank 17000+ in SRM exam
  8. Cut off marks of CSIR Maths? Required number of questions to qualify?
  9. Can I get mechanical or Civil engineering in BHTI Kanpur after scoring 926 in UPSEE and 155 in OBC?
  10. What should I do to get a better college in Haryana after scoring 10347 in Haryana CET?
  11. Which college can i get under GGSIPU with 5040 CET rank?
  12. Can I get NIT Allahabad(Civil or ECE) with AIEEE AIR 15687 and State rank 1959?
  13. Number of attempts available in AFMC entrance exam? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  14. Can I get admission in any college of GGSIPU if secured 15729 rank in CET-B.Tech being a general candidate?
  15. Is it possible to join any good government college in AP after securing 18800 rank in PET?
  16. In which branch of B.Tech I will get admission if secured 7006 rank in KIITEE?
  17. Pattern and cutoff marks required in BITSAT to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get GMEC after scoring 13022 rank in RPET and 2302 in females?
24th August 2015, 06:33 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required to qualify in BITSAT for SC student? Number of seats available?

No one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

It completely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, be hopeful, prepare well, sit in the counseling and give it your best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?