5th August 2015, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for ISRO jobs after BE completion in Mechanical Engineering stream?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria dn procedure of doing internship in ISRO? Jobs available in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
  2. Can I apply for ISRO exam in mechanical stream after B.E. in Power Engineering?
  3. How can I join ISRO after completing B.E mechanical engineering
  4. How to get Job in ISRO after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to join ISRO after completion of electronics and instrumentation engineering
  6. Which course is a best choice for me between MBA and M.Tech after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical stream? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Mechanical stream?
  7. How to join ISRO after B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering? Does the reputation of college matters in the selection?
  8. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  9. What are the career options after Mechanical engineering? I am studying in 4th year Mechanical
  10. Which course in B.E is the best and what are the job opportunities?
  11. Is it possible to get permanent jobs in ISRO after the completion of training in ISRO?
  12. What should I do after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a Job in ISRO?
  13. Information regarding Entrance Exam for ISRO after the completion of 12th? Required Eligibility criteria for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I get job in ISRO being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  15. How to join marine from 2nd year?
  16. What kind of Government Jobs I can get after completion of BE with Mechanical stream?
  17. List of the various jobs which can I get after completion of my mechanical engineering? What are the courses which can I pursue after my B.Tech?
  18. Job Opportunities after completion of Mechanical Engineering course?
6th August 2015, 12:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for ISRO jobs after BE completion in Mechanical Engineering stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The eligibility criteria for ISRO is given below-

Those candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech or M.Sc in below given specialization with above 60% marks are eligible for ISRO recruitment.

Electrical and Electronics, Biotechnology, Aerospace Engineering, Agricultural Science, Civil Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science, Geology, Psychology, Physics, Computer Science, Pharmacy, Nursing, Botany, Automobile Engineering, Metallurgy, Veterinary Science Zoology, Library Science, Photography, Electrical, Physics, Radiography, Die and Molding, Tool, Mechanical, Textile, Instrumentation, Chemical Engineering, Printing

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years
6th August 2015, 03:25 AM
mwh

Default Re: Eligibility for ISRO jobs after BE completion in Mechanical Engineering stream?

Full form of ISRO (indian space research organisation).
Eligibilities for ISRO:
The candidate murt be citizen of india.
He must have graduation( mechanical, engineering, computer science, electronics, arts, commerce) with atleart minimum 65% marks in all the subjects.
Age limit: the upper age limit is not more than 35years. For sc/st candidate government provides relaxation for 5years(i.e 40years) , for obc candidate relaxation is 3years.
Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, discipline, innovative idea are required. Yes, you are eligibile for job in ISRO
6th August 2015, 06:05 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

ISRO stands for "Indian Space Research Organisation"

For getting job in ISRO you must have to fulfill the below given eligibility criteria :

Eligibility :

** You must have to score a minimum of 65% aggregate in your graduation.

** Age limit :

Maximum age can be up to 35 years.The relaxation in age is as per government rules.

For any other query feel free to contact at :

Address
ISRO
Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Nagashetty Halli, Bangalore, Karnataka 560231 ‎
080 2341 5275

For your kind information i want to tell you that you have to appear in the exam conducted by the ISRO for getting job.
Selection process in ISRO Recruitment 2015 will be based on their performance in Personal Interview (PI).
6th August 2015, 07:43 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for a job in ISRO after completion of your B.Tech in Mechanical engineering. You can get employment in the post of junior executive trainee. Every year ISRO conducts entrance exam followed by interview and medical examination to recruit mechanical engineering graduates. So you can appear in that entrance exam, score well, crack the interview round and pass the medical examination to get an employment opportunity in ISRO.
6th August 2015, 10:26 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

To get job in ISRO for the post of Scientist or Engineer, candidae must have obtain Master Degree in following streams :
  • Visual Design
  • Electrical Power System
  • Civil Engineering
  • Computer Science
  • Geology/Geophysics
  • Physical Oceanography

You are not eligible for recruitment in ISRO after BE in Mechanical Engineering. You have to complete Master's degree in above subjects.
6th August 2015, 01:56 PM
mrss

ISRO stands for Indian space reasearch organisation.It is a organisation under the central government.There are posts of scientists/engineers to join in ISRO for which the basic qualifications needed in B.tech/BE with 65% marks.Age required is 21 to 35 years for general category. And 3and 5 years relaxation in upper age limit for OBC and SC/ST csndidates respectively.
Eligible criteria for ISRO jobs:
1.Person should completed the graduation (or) diplamo from recognised university.
2.minimum 60% aggregate
3.Age limits 21 to 30 years and relaxation is as per govt rules.
ISRO looks for the following qualifications:
1. PHD's
2.M.sc/ms
3. B.tech/BE
4. MBA
5. CA
6th August 2015, 08:59 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria for ISRO job:

1. Candidate must have completed the B.E/ B.Tech course in streams like- Electronics/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Computer Science.

2. Candidate must secure at least 60% marks in aggregate
For SC/ST the percentage relaxation is 5%.

3. The age of the candidate should not be more than 35 years.
For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years.

4. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?