25th July 2016, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue B.Tech (CS) after 12th (PCM) if I am not eligible to pay the fees?

Hello Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to pursue B.Tech but there is a problem. I am not eligible to pay the fees for the course so I want to do O level for earning money. Is it good to do so please suggest?

28th July 2016, 12:43 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I pursue B.Tech (CS) after 12th (PCM) if I am not eligible to pay the fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to pursue B.Tech but there is a problem. I am not eligible to pay the fees for the course so I want to do O level for earning money. Is it good to do so please suggest?
Those who are interested to pursue B.Tech after 12th standard, must appear and qualify in the Engineering entrance exams like, BITSAT or the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of mark scored in the entrance exam. If you not having capability to pay fees then you can apply for either Government or private scholarship or You can also apply for Education Loan through Bank as well.
28th July 2016, 06:09 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue B.Tech (CS) after 12th (PCM) if I am not eligible to pay the fees?

If you are not eligible to pay the course fees for B.Tech, then I would suggest you to apply for educational loan which would help you in completing your studies. Yes, it is good if you do the O level to earn money, it will help you to complete your B.Tech course without any financial problem.
29th July 2016, 12:44 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Candidates those who have completed their class 12th and interested to do B.Tech must have appeared in the Entrance examination conducted by the respective State Councils or the Central Councils such as CBSEs, JEE Main etc, qualifying in which they will be eligible to take admission under the said course.
Candidates those who are not able to pay the fees of the course can apply for Scholarships and can also apply for Education loan either from Government or from the bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?