11th February 2015, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for TNPSC Group 1 if I am doing my second year of Engineering?

I am an engineering student doing my second year computer science ,can i apply for the TNPSC group 1 exam? whether my graduation is eligible.?

11th February 2015, 09:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for TNPSC Group 1 if I am doing my second year of Engineering?

No, you cannot for TNPSC Group 1 examination being a Engineering second year student. Eligibility criteria required to appear in TNPSC Group 1 examination is mentioned belwo :-

1. You must have obtained a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

2. You must have attained the minimum age of 21 years and the maximum age is 30 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

Since, you have not completed your Engineering course, you are not eligible to apply for TNPSC Group 1 examination. Once, you have completed your Engineering course from a recognised university, you are eligible to apply for TNPSC Group 1 examination.
22nd August 2022, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for TNPSC Group 1 if I am doing my second year of Engineering?

Can engineering students apply for group-1 exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?