10th September 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Detailed admission procedure and fee expenses to study Bachelor of Accounting & Financial course? Job opportunities in Advertisement company?

Hello,
I'm Sabiya. I want to ask about Bachelor of Accounting & Financial course fees and admission procedure in details. After completing it I want to join any Advertisement company. So how can I get the job? Please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Post Graduation Diploma in Financial Accounting course for B.Com graduate?
  2. Detailed information, fee expenses and hostel facility in Bangalore to study Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  3. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  4. What is the value of studying in ICWAI?
  5. Can I study Master of Financial Accounting after completing B.Com(Accounts)?
  6. What are the jobs after 12th commerce without Maths?
  7. Detailed infomation and procedure to study MBA for B.Pharmacy candidate? List of colleges in Jharkhand with fee expenses?
  8. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 82.8% in 12th BSEB PCM? Entrance exams to get admission? Syllabus, course duration and fee expenses?
  9. Detailed admission procedure and fee expenses to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala?
  10. Competitive exams details after 10th and the scope of Commerce?
  11. List of colleges in Mumbai offering BAF?
  12. What are the career options after doing B.Com from school of open learning?
  13. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th?
  14. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Clinical Research? Admission procedure and total fee expenses?
  15. What is the bank manager eligibility?
  16. Am I eligible to study PGD in ENT being a BDS final year student? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  17. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study PGDCA course?
  18. What is the scope of commerce with IP? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?