20th July 2011, 01:09 AM
shivangee kesarwani

Best college for doing BFA through correspondence? What is the average fee of monthly/year?

Dear sir ,
My name is shivangee kesarwani . I m lived in gurgaon . Sir actually i can't done BFA ragularly so i want do it with correspondence . And i have also money problem so can u tell me which college is best for me and plzzzz tell me average fee of the month/ year .
CAN I DO IT WUTH IGNUO .

I WILL BE THANK FULL TO U ALWAYS FOR THIS .

27th July 2011, 03:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best college for doing BFA through correspondence? What is the average fee of monthly/year?

Dear sir ,
My name is krishna koneru. I m living in vizag . Sir actually i can't done BFA ragularly so i want do it with correspondence . So can u tell me which college is best for me and plzzzz tell me average fee of the month/ year .
CAN I DO IT WUTH IGNUO
27th November 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best college for doing BFA through correspondence? What is the average fee of monthly/year?

b.fa to study trough in distance education into university. please tell me any university of b.fa (distance education)
3rd March 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I am housewife i wil do drawing and painting. i want to do courses from home with minimum fees
19th March 2013, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

i am biplob dey want to correspondence course for bfa, so plz. give me details of batter college, fee etc. & cont. no if any
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?