30th January 2015, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information on doing MS higher studies abroad?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I'm jayanth lakshman.I'm studying 2nd b.tech mech...I want full information about ms in abroad.. plz.rpy me

30th January 2015, 06:19 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information on doing MS higher studies abroad?

To do MS in Abroad, you must have completed your Bachelor's degree from a recognised university. To get admission in MS course in foreign universities, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GRE score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission in most of the US universities and appearing in GRE examination is not mandatory, it depends upon the university you are going to apply for admission in MS course. TOEFL/IELTS is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission in universities. Once you get admission letter from the university, you can pursue MS course in Abroad.
30th January 2015, 09:21 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

To pursue your MS in Aboard, first you have to complete two exams called GRE and IELTS. That's because these are the exam scores, which most of the universities consider to offer admission for the applicants. So, first you should complete GRE and IELTS exams. After completing these exams, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your following documents.
1)Transcripts
2)Score cards
3)LOR'S
4)SOP
5)Resume
6)Passport
7)Affidavit & Bank Statement
Then the universities will verify you profile and send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.

GRE Exam Pattern:-
The GRE exam is conducted in three sections
Section I:-
1) Verbal Reasoning
i) Reading Comprehension
ii) Text Completion
iii) Sentence Equivalence

Section II:-
1) Quantitative Reasoning

Section III:-
1) Analytical Writing Assessment
i) Issue-Task essay
ii )Argument-Task essays

IELTS Exam Pattern:-
This exam consists of following sections
1)Listening - 30 minutes(4 sections, 40 items)
2)Reading - 60 minutes (3 sections, 40 items)
3)Writing - 60 minutes(2 tasks)
4)Speaking - 11-14 minutes
30th January 2015, 10:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is good to see that you are aspiring for studies abroad right from the second year of undergraduate courses. First of all, put your main focus at the current course. Make sure you have good grades in your undergraduate course. This is because the foreign universities consider the academic background during selection process as one of the important parameters of selection. You need to start your preparation for the entrance exams based on which the foreign universities take admission - GRE and TOEFL/IELTS. It is better to join coaching institutes as the exam pattern is different. You can appear in the entrance exams in your final year or after completion of your course. Then you need to apply in the foreign universities as per your score in the entrance exam. You can apply online and you need resume and statement of purpose during application. After getting selected, you need to apply for VISA.
16th July 2017, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

My name is Putta Naik S, and I have completed B.Sc Agriculture from the UAS,Raichur in the year 2016. As of now I am preparing for banking exams and now i would like to join M.Sc agriculture in abroad. can please tell me regarding the joining procedures.? Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?