13th December 2016, 04:07 PM
barasker jii

Details about IIT Registration process for B.Tech Course

Respected Sir, In my case I had Darshani Ramrao Barasker as my name in school but in Adhaar card it was only Darshani Barasker therefore I sent it for correction and even after receiving Adhaar card online. I am still getting Darshani Barasker as my name and by mistake I have completed 1st step of Registration so Please give me a solution.

14th December 2016, 08:31 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about IIT Registration process for B.Tech Course

The last day to complete application process for Joint Entrance Examination Main stage is 2nd January, 2017. You must not have given correct identity proof that is why you correct name has not been updated in Aadhaar card. Name updation in Aadhaar card requires 24-48 hours.

You can login to Aadhaar portal with your aadhaar card and upload correct proof of identity from given list of identity proofs at Aadhaar portal. Here is list of proof of identity, Click Here .

If you upload correct proof of identity, your correct name will be updated and you can give your Aadhaar details in JEE form to complete application process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?