10th December 2016, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date for B.Sc Agriculture online application? How can I apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for B.Sc Agriculture online so I want to know what is the last date for B.Sc Agriculture online application? How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

14th December 2016, 08:58 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the last date for B.Sc Agriculture online application? How can I apply for the exam?

First thing I would like to let you know that the official name of national level agriculture admission test is AIEEA-UG ( All India Entrance Examination for admission in undergraduate ) agriculture course which is held by ICAR ( Indian Council of Agricultural Research ) once every year.

As far as you are concerned about the date of application for the same examination then for your information the important dates for AIEEA-UG 2017 has not been announced officially but as per the last year trend you can expect the application form to be available by the February 2017 and the examination to be held in May 2017.

For further updates and filling the application form of the same you can log on to the link www.icar.org.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?