12th December 2016, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

How can I join Medical Field after completing class 12th? Which course should I pursue?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to join the Medical Field so I want to know how can I join Medical Field after completing class 12th? Which course should I pursue? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue a career in Medical Field after completing class 12th with Arts stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the subjects that I have to study in Non Medical field? What are the jobs available after completing any course in this field?
  3. How can I pursue my career in Fashion Designing after completing class 12th (Medical)? Which College or Institute should I join?
  4. Which is the best course to pursue in Paramedical field after completing class 12th Arts? -- [New]
  5. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue BA after completing class 12th (Medical)? Will it be a good career choice?
  7. What is the fee structure of 2 years Medical course that I can pursue after completing class 12th? Will I get a good job after completing the course?
  8. Is it possible to pursue class 12th with Commerce after completing class 11th with Science (Medical)?
  9. What is the minimum marks required in class 12th to pursue a career in LAW field?
  10. How can I pursue a career in Fashion Designing after completing class 12th? Which College or University should I join?
  11. Which course should I pursue after class 12th if I am interested in Computer? What are the career opportunities after completing the course?
  12. Can I pursue Software Engineering after completing class 12th (PCB)?
  13. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th?
  14. Is it possible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Which short term courses are available in Agriculture Field?
  15. Is it fine to repeat 12th in 2017 if want to study in medical field?
  16. Is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  17. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  18. Should I pursue BBA or B.Com without Maths after completing class 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
14th December 2016, 06:04 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Medical Field after completing class 12th? Which course should I pursue?

To join medical courses such as BDS, MBBS, BAMS etc. It is necessary to have Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper in 12th.

So, if you have passed your 12th with PCB then you can appear for entrance examination conducted by CBSE as NEET and by other medical colleges for admission in other courses.

The course duration varies with course. All the above are best option as medical course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?