29th December 2009, 07:02 PM
vasubihani

CS course: Am I exempted from taking up foundation course? course fee in details? registration process?

Respected Sir
I am BA.LLB pass out in June 2009 from Bangalore University.I wish to pursue CS further.I would like to know whether am i exempted from taking up foundation course and would like to know the course fee in details and the registration process..please advice me on [email protected].

31st January 2010, 09:40 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: CS course: Am I exempted from taking up foundation course? course fee in details? registration process?

Yes you can join CS foundation course,but I will advice you no to opt for it since you are already an B.A.LLB go directly for it.

However,fee structure varies from institutes to institute,differnt institute have different course fee for foundation course.

However,India institute of company secretriate has course fees of 5000/- for foundation course at intermaidiate level.
31st January 2010, 11:06 PM
Aishwary

Default Re: CS course: Am I exempted from taking up foundation course? course fee in details? registration process?

there are many institutes for company secetry.the main branch in at delhi. you have to apply for application form
2nd February 2010, 02:43 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

no doubt you can join for company secetry,why do you want to go,you have done already ba,llb,so go in your own line.
by the way you can apply .
and the fee structure depends upon the university/college/institute.
7th February 2010, 06:17 PM
thakurbaba307

A company secretary is the highest qualification in the field of corporate secretaryship.he is the chief administrator/registrar of an organisation. since u have done LAW it will be wise to complete CS too, as it will throw open many horizons for you.
LLB is just another course, CS is a masters degree and only a few are able to qualify it. as a lawyer in an organisation u will just have the staff power but if u r a company secretary u will have direct line power...best organisations always seek CS who is a law graduate.
since u have't done b.com, u have to start from foundation...u can seek exemption in those subjects of foundation which u studied in ur graduation and law
8th February 2010, 03:20 PM
Esha Sharma
Senior Member+

Hey Friend
You can definitely join intermediate/executive stage of CS exam for detailed information i would like to guide you to visit icsi.edu here you will find all the required details or else can contact any nearby chapter or RC.
19th April 2010, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

what i can do with b.com.please give me an advise...how can i see ur reply
13th August 2010, 03:18 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

The CS course is completed in three steps of courses like:

The foundation course

The intermediate course

The final course.

One can join the foundation course after passing 10(+2) and after passing the foundation course one can join the intermediate course and after wards the final course.

So you can join in the intermediate course as you have done your graduation in commerce.

All the best!
29th August 2010, 09:06 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello friend,

You can join the intermediate course in CS program as you have done your graduation already. The CS course consists of three different level courses the foundation course,intermediate course,and the final course.
After passing one level one can go in the next level course,for the graduates they can directly take admission in the intermediate course.

All the best...
26th September 2010, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

i want to know abt fee for intermediate course completely.
24th January 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that can i join the course of cs because i have done my graduation in hindi[b.a] stream?if i can join this so what is the fees of complete courses and where is this insititue?if you can give me any contact no.of insistute so please tell me .
1st February 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that cs course fee details for above steps foundation course, intermidate course and final registration fees plz tell me my mail id [email protected]
29th March 2011, 11:02 AM
Neha Rohatgi

Respected Sir,
C.S. with LLB is a very bright career, as C.S. is basically master in Law field and being a Law graduate adds additional benefit to it.

The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI),an autonomous body constituted by the Government of India, offers you unique opportunity of becoming a full fledged professional, i.e., a Company Secretary (C.S.). Career as a C.S. is very bright and opportunities abound. You can either go in employment or set up your own practice. The employers of C.S. are Companies (Private & Public), Banks, Stock Exchange, Financial Institutions etc.

If you are a 10+2pass/appearing candidate you are eligible for admission in C.S. Foundation Course.
If you are a graduate in any discipline - Science, Arts, Commerce (except Fine Arts). You are eligible for direct registration in C.S. Executive Program. Even if you are a law graduate you can seek registration in C.S. Executive Program.

The course is divided into three parts - Foundation, Executive and Professional Program, comprising of 4, 6 and 8 papers respectively. The subject matter of the course consists of Law, Taxation, Management and Accounts.
C.S. course is basically conducted in a distance learning mode, thus can be pursued from anywhere in India. However, the facility of oral coaching classes are also available in various cities given below in India. Examinations are held twice in a year in June and December

Eastern region:
Berhampur, Bhubneswar, Cuttack, Guwahati, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Patna, Ranchi, Rourkela.

Northern Region:
Agra, Ajmer, Allahabad, Alwar, Ambala, Amritsar, Bareilly, Beawar, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Delhi, Faridabad, Ganganagar, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Gurgaon, Hapur, Haridwar, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jhansi, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnal-Panipat, Kota Lucknow, Ludhiana, Meerut, Modinagar, Noida, Rohtak, Shimla, Sonepat, Udaipur, Varanasi, Yamunanagar.

Southern Region:
Banglore, Calicut, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hubli-Dharwad, Hyderabad, Kochi, Kotayam, Kozikhode, Madhurai, Manglore, Mysore, Pollachi, Pondicherry, Salem, Tiruchirapalli, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.

Western Region:
Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Bhavnagar, Bhopal, Dombivli, Goa, Indore, Jabalpur, Jamnagar, Mumbai, Navi-Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Surat, Thane, Vadodara.
Besides oral tution classes, several programmes are also organised for the benefit of students

Admission and Registration procedure is very simple. It is open throughout the year and can be done by filling up a simple form and submitting attested copies of your testimonials along with a prescribed fee.
Foundation Program- Rs.3600
Executive Program- Rs.7000 (Commerce graduate)
Rs.7500 (Non-Commerce graduate)
Professional Program- Rs.7500

However, Executive Program students can take their first exam only 9 months after registration and Foundation students can take it after 8 months. Thus for Executive Program students, it is advisable to get registered before 31st August/ 28th February so as to become eligible for appearing in June/ December exams respectively.
Likewise Foundation students should get registered before 30th September/ 31st March to be eligible for appearing in June/December exams respectively.

For more details about the course contents, prospectus, application fee, Examinations, Classes contact:
CS Helpline is available on Telephone No. 011 – 41504444, 45341076 & 45341077 (Delhi) & 0120-4522061, 4522071 & 4522081 (NOIDA).
Sohan Lal
Joint Director (Students Services)
Telephone number-(011) 51504444-511

The Institute of Company Secretaries of India,
ICSI House, 22, Institutional Area,
Lodi Road, New Delhi 110003.
Phone-(011) 24617321-24, 24644431-32
Fax-(011)24626727

Website - www.icsi.edu
31st March 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

what is the required document for cs
1st June 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

hi i am doing final year b com now as it is not completed still so can i join executive course directly or should i do foundation course and how can receive ur reply
1st June 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

hi i am doing my final year b com as it has not been completed still can i join executive course directly and how can i know the reply
24th June 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Is there any exemption available in cs intermidiate,or cs final course[any one] if i m a b.com hons and llb graduate..pls kindly reply soon..
24th June 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Can i get any exemption in cs intermidiate or cs final course if i m a bcom hons grads and llb student...reply..
26th November 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

i have done CA-Foundation,Ipcc-group1. Am i eligible to write directly cs inter?????
17th August 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

What documents are required at the time of cs foundation registration
25th August 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

after completing b.a.,after 3 years, in a 5 year B.A. LL.B(H) course is there an exemption from foundation course even when 2 year course in law is still left?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?