26th November 2016, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Difference between B.Tech Bioinformatics and Biotechnology?

I have passed 12th with 76 percentage marks PCM. What I will do B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biotechnology which is good which sector can get a good jobs in India from integral university Lucknow and how much salary? Can you please guide me on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Biotechnology and Bioinformatics?
  2. Difference between B.Tech Bioinformatics and Biotechnology? -- [New]
  3. Guidance for pursuing PhD in Bioinformatics/Biotechnology?
  4. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  5. Government Job Opportunities in the field of Biotechnology after completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology and Bioinformatics?
  6. List of institutions offering GATE preparatory coaching in Kerala for Biotechnology?
  7. Different fields after MCA -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Difference between Bioinformatics and Medical Informatics?
  9. Which field is better Biotechnology and Business mangement or bioinformatics?
  10. Should I opt for msc bio informatics after ty biotechnology?
  11. Which course offers between jobs between B.Tech Biotechnology and B.Tech Bioinformatics?
  12. Entrance exams for admission in M.Tech. in Bioinformatics or Nano-biotechnology after M.Sc. in Biotechnology
  13. How many subjects are there in Biotech and which are they
  14. Can I study M.Tech in Bioinformatics after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  15. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  16. Institute of Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology IBAB reputation and placements
  17. What can I do after completion of M.Sc in Bioinformatics? Pursue higher studies MS in abroad or do Ph.D?
  18. Which subject to choose in MSc : Biochemistry, Chemistry, Bioinformatics or Biotechnology?
1st December 2016, 12:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between B.Tech Bioinformatics and Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 12th with 76 percentage marks PCM. What I will do B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biotechnology which is good which sector can get a good jobs in India from integral university Lucknow and how much salary? Can you please guide me on this?

The B.Tech Bioinformatics is the use of Information Technology in the area of molecular biology. The Biotechnology study helps students to get clear major concepts and principles in the Chemical, Physical and Life Sciences that provide a solid foundation for understanding the advances in this field. The B.Tech Biotechnology deals with the application of biology in technology but Bioinformatics deals with application of information technology in molecular biology. The employment areas for these graduates are different.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?