27th February 2016, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Differences among Electronics and Physics to study in B.Sc?

Hello,
As I know B.Sc(Electronics) is a core Electronic section which I have to study but after seeing BHU syllabus, they are not offering Honours from Electronics but they are providing Physics Honours. Kindly let me know the difference between them?

29th February 2016, 04:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Differences among Electronics and Physics to study in B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
As I know B.Sc(Electronics) is a core Electronic section which I have to study but after seeing BHU syllabus, they are not offering Honours from Electronics but they are providing Physics Honours. Kindly let me know the difference between them?
There is no much difference between the courses. Electronics is related to the depth knowledge about theoretical and Practical Knowledge about Mechanical device. Physics is related to the theory knowledge about various devices and Technique.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?