8th October 2017, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Do I have any chance of getting admission in government college?

Sir, I am a female candidate. My general rank is 10764 and female general rank is 1367. May I get a chance government college under electronics and telecommunication.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about the fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy in government college? Any chance for admission in government college after scoring 770 rank in GPAT?
  2. Can I have a chance of admission in a government Dental college with 3113 rank in WBJEE?
  3. Chance to get admission in government college under OBC category?
  4. Branches that I can get in Government B.Tech colleges for a candidate with 23000 rank in AP-EAMCET?
  5. Can I get a chance for admission in government college as per my ranks? Date and venue of counselling?
  6. Any chance of getting admission in government college after scoring 14202?
  7. Can I get medical seat in Tamilnadu after scoring 150 cutoff?
  8. Any chance of getting admission in a government college after scoring 14202?
  9. BCA is possible with just 42% in science subjects?
  10. Cutoff for getting admission in a government college through WBJEE for electronics engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 15106 rank in JEXPO?
  12. Do I have any chance of getting admission in government college? -- [New]
  13. Which college can I get after scoring 2697 rank in general category? Any chance for admission in government medical college?
  14. Any chance to get admission in kerala government medical college?
  15. What is the qualifications required to do Masters of Science in Chemistry?
  16. Possibility to study Civil in any Government Polytechnic of West Bengal with 11848 General rank in JEXPO?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in government college after scoring 85.35 percent in diploma automobile engineering?
  18. Can I study MBBS/BDS in India if scored 243 marks in NEET-UG being a SC candidate?
8th October 2017, 06:49 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have any chance of getting admission in government college?

No one can exactly tell you that you can get admission in any government college with 1367 general rank, because the admission depends on the cut off marks which is set by the college itself and it changes every year. The cut off marks changes for the following reasons:

> Number of seats available

> Difficulty level of the paper

> Number of candidates appearing for the examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?